Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Shakugan no Shana



Under the recommendation of Kazekun, I've decided to pick up Shakugan no Shana, which was initially subbed by EvalPowar. Although they have since dropped it, I must thank Kazekun for introducing this anime.

Simply put, it's amazing.

Only 3 episodes have been released, and I'm looking forward to the 4th one already. The character developments so far have been excellent, and there's always this action scene.

Besides, as always, there's this pretty interesting girl, known only as Flame Haze.

She's the one I've decided to use for a quick random mess around on photoshop, after I got bored. I have no idea how to put the glow/stroke as they have in the picture (The japanese words are from the anime. My words are at the bottom. =P), as if you look carefully, the first 3 characters have a full body glow, while the last few does not.

>_<

So, out comes the..pencil. Hahaha.

This is one of my highly recommended animes to watch. If you got some spare time, pick it up.

--

It is only approiate that the song of (whatever) is Yoake Umarekuru Shoujo (The Girl Who Comes with the Dawn), which is Shakugan no Shana's ending theme, by Takahashi Youko. Ignore the first 30 seconds or so, and you actually have a pretty nice song. In the anime, the animation for this song is also perfect.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home